How to Care for Your Toquilla Straw Hat
- Panama hat care is important. Excessive moisture will cause your hat to lose its shape.
- We do not recommend rolling or folding your hat as this can cause creases, cracks and loss of shape.
- Always handle your hat by its brim or by cupping the crown upside down in the palm of your hand.
- Remove dirt from your hat by lightly rubbing it with a baby wipe.
- You can regain your hat’s original brim shape by ironing it under a slightly damp cloth with the iron on a low setting.
- When hanging your hat, make sure the peg rests on the sweatband and not the straw.